Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Rococo Orbs

This image is dedicated to Tracey, over at the FracFan forum, who helped me figure a few things out. Thanks, Trace!
Also, thanks to Goatman for naming this fractal. I'm all out of names, so it sure is a nice benefit to have someone help me with this!


goatman said...

Rococco Orbs.

(and Really don't know what "rococco means, or if it's spelled correctly)

I would like to post this one on my blog and reference back to your blog, but only if its OK with you?

Intergalactic Stacey said...

I had to Google that word to see what it means, myself. :) Wikipedia says that Rococo is a style of art that is a continuation of the Baroque style. We'll name this piece "Rococo Orbs"!

Sure, you can use my fractals anytime. Actually, it's very nice to know that you like them enough to want to do that. Thank you very much, I'm flattered! :)