Tuesday, February 06, 2007

070206-1


070206-1
I would really like to alter my style of fractals a bit, using Photoshop 7. What I mean by this, is that I'd like to make them even more abstract than they already are. I don't have any plug-ins for PS7, so just what can I do with what is already available to me? There are already quite a few different filters that I could apply. Some of them can give an artistic effect, such as "brush stroke", to make them look painted on canvas. The image above is a pure flame fractal, finished just about five minutes ago. I might "play" with it a bit, and see what I can come up with. I'll post the altered image on this blog if I come up with anything. In the meantime, if you're a Photoshop guru, and would like to pass some ideas on to me, please do so. Just remember, I've only used Photoshop about three or four times in my life, and really only very briefly during those times.

No comments: