Friday, February 16, 2007

070216-6 & 070216-7


070216-6

First of all, this isn't my style. I applied a trick I learned from looking at some of Exper's parameters. This is really his style. I applied swirl and polar to a transform, and wah-lah. I had no idea the combination of those two variations could produce these nice little swirlies.

Goatman mentioned fractal music in a comment he made. Yes! There really is such a thing as fractal music. There are various software available to create fractal music, though I haven't tried it yet. Based on his comment, I may just decide to make some! There are quite a few fractal music sites on the web, and therefore, there is a large variety of fractal music software. I have no idea which one is the best, but I will research it and figure it out. I'll start here: http://www.fractalmusiclab.com/ In the meantime, if anyone comes across my blog and reads this, and knows of a good fractal music program, please let me know.


070216-7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The word is "voilà" and is pronounced "vwä-lä". It is French for "here", or "see here", more or less.

Intergalactic Stacey said...

Thanks for the correction. I sometimes say words incorrectly. It's even more funny when it's verbal insteal of typed. :)